Read the following article:
- There are two different aspects to sound. Explain.
- Sound is like light in some ways. Explain.
- There is an important difference between light and sound. Explain.
- Who discovered that sound needed a medium? What was the experiment? Explain the four steps involved in the experiment. Draw a labelled diagram of the experiment.
- A sound wave is a longitudinal wave. An ocean wave is a transverse wave. Explain.
- Draw a labelled diagram showing the difference between a sound wave and an ocean wave.